ECS remains among the industry standard bearers. With offices throughout New England, the Southeast and the Midwest, the company continues to attract some of the best and the brightest environmental professionals - scientists, engineers, regulatory experts, IT geeks. The company's storied reputation is generally what draws them in. The entrepreneurial beat that pulses throughout the corridors is what keeps them there. From youthful idealists to war-storied veterans, ECS is the type of company that inspires employees to do the best they can - for their clients and the environment. When it comes to quality work, everyone's an idealist at ECS.
Why is ECS a great place to work?
- Growing, Dynamic Company
- Focus on Employees, Clients, and Services
- Passion for our Profession
- Receptive to New Ideas and Services
- Career Development & Training Programs
- Competitive Salaries & Comprehensive Benefits
- Support for the Success of our Employees
- Promote Camaraderie Among Team Members
- Environmentally Conscious Initiatives
- Technologically Advanced
- Diverse Workforce
- Social Gatherings/Friendly Atmosphere
Environmental Compliance Services, Inc., (ECS) is an equal opportunity employer. ECS has a vital interest in providing its employees with a safe, healthful and efficient work environment. It is the ECS' policy to maintain a work place free from drug and/or alcohol misuse and abuse.
Employment will be contingent upon to satisfactory criminal and driver's background checks, a post-offer medical examination and a drug screening in accordance with state and federal laws. Your signature on this form is your consent to a drug screen test and background checks.
Please click on the menu above to Search For a Job.